Golden Music Summer Camps
Enrollment is open!
June 5-30, 2017
Students choose a week-long track, from band, orchestra, and rock band. Each track offers opportunities for students of all abilities to improve their individual skills while working in a group setting. Students can choose which camp in which they would like to participate, or participate in two or more.
For beginning students, the focus will be on learning to hold and play the instrument of their choice. All students will learn and perform three to five songs as a group. The overall focus is the experience of growing together as a musical group and as a community, as well as getting to know each other and becoming lifelong music makers!
All groups enjoy ensemble activities, small group playing, pizza Thursdays, and a performance party at the end of each week!
Early Bird Registration: $300 before May 1, 2017
Standard Registration: $350 before June 1, 2017
Late Registration: $400 after June 1, 2017
- Semester students, or regular monthly students get Early Bird price until June 1st
- Sibling Discount—1st child is full price, then 50% off each additional sibling
- Multiple camp sign up—Early bird price ($300) offered for each additional camp
- Referral Program for Enrolled Families—For each new full paying student referred to the program, you will receive 20% back in store credit, up to five referrals. For new half price paying referrals, you will receive 10% back in store credit, up to ten referrals.
General Daily Schedule:
Choose an ensemble, a week in June, and call 303-279-1111 or email email@example.com to enroll today.
Orchestra Camp: Open to students ages 5+ who will play violin, viola, cello, and bass. No experience necessary. *
Directed by Joe Engel
Register for Week 1 (June 5-9), Week 2 (June 12-16), Week 3 (June 19-23), and /or Week 4 (June 26-30)
Band Camp: Open to students ages 7+ who will play flute, oboe, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, french horn, trombone, baritone, and percussion. No experience necessary. *
Directed by Tess Halonen
Register for Week 1 (June 5-9), Week 2 (June 12-16), Week 3 (June 19-23), and/or Week 4 (June 26-30)
Rock Band Camp: Open to students ages 10+ who will play guitar, keyboard, vocals, electric bass, and drums/percussion. Beginning experience required. * Placement Video Song List
Directed by Joe Riedel
Register for Week 3 Beginner (June 19-23) and/or Week 4 Advanced (June 26-30)
* All students must bring their own instrument. Golden Music has orchestra and band instruments available for rent.